Back to Blogging

I haven’t been very good about keeping up with my social media. I’m in the process of trying to get back into posting work to keep me accountable about actually making work. I joined a lithography class and have started doing some new water marbling experiments. Expect a tutorial soon, but for this past week I just did a few tests on a variety of different papers to make sure I got my alum mixture right. Then I added a bit of drawing over top to test the water fastness and the way the ink laid down over top of the acrylic marbling.

img_7524img_7523

These have some issues with the marbling as I had the size proportions incorrect, but the next set should look much better. One good thing this time was that my alum mixture turned out just right so the acrylic did a great job of staying put.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s